Pipe periscope, also known as "QV pipe video detector", is mainly used for fast camera detection, diagnosis and evaluation of the internal conditions of industrial containers or pipes. It can also be used for rapid inspection of buildings and concealed spaces. Through the adjustable length telescopic rods, the pipe can be penetrated into the pipelines or other spaces with high magnification cameras, and the internal conditions can be clearly seen, equipped with powerful light sources and all. Azimuth zoom camera. It meets the requirements of explosion protection under normal conditions. At present, it has been widely used in video inspection of large container tanks, rapid video reconnaissance of municipal drainage pipelines, video detection of internal space conditions of tunnel culverts, and video detection of tank cars.
Working principle and application of pipe periscope
1. maintenance of municipal sewage and sewage pipes, Manholes, servicing wells and holes. It can quickly and intuitively detect various internal defects such as blockage, collapse, illegal insertion, dislocation, crack and so on, and provide an evaluation basis for updating or repairing pipelines.
2. the self inspection of the pipeline construction unit can check the dynamic state of the pipe network at any time, avoid the loopholes in the construction, and provide assessment data for the completion and acceptance of the project.
3. pipe network management unit for the completion and acceptance of new projects;
4. general survey, maintenance and spot check of in service pipelines;
5. video detection of internal conditions of tanks, tanks, etc.
Pipeline periscope detection is currently one of the most rapid and effective means for pipeline condition detection internationally. The equipment is equipped with strong lighting source and portable power supply, which is very suitable for field and mobile workplaces.
The pipe periscope adopts a telescopic rod to transmit the camera to the detected pipe well, and carries out video judgement on various complicated pipelines. The lens, focal length and lighting control of the control system are monitored by the staff. The actual situation of the pipeline can be observed through the monitor, and the video will be videotaped to determine the degree of damage and disease in the pipeline. Finally, the pipeline inspection report will be issued as the basis for pipeline acceptance and maintenance investment.